Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA1 dataset
Today’s JADA offers a wide range of information for ADA-member dentists:
- peer-reviewed research on current and developing topics in dentistry;
- clinical information in such areas as biomaterials, pharmacology, and cosmetic and esthetic dentistry as well as general dental practice;
- reports on the increasingly important relationship between dental health and overall health;
- news and views on the issues of the day;
- explorations of practice building and legal topics;
- a continuing education program;
- a monthly feature on the Internet and the World Wide Web, with special emphasis on the Association’s own Web site, ADA.org.
Offsite — Articles free 12 months after publication.