Journal of Dental Research1 dataset
Journal of Dental Research (JDR) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal dedicated to the dissemination of new knowledge and information on all sciences relevant to dentistry and to the oral cavity and associated structures in health and disease.
- original research in all fields of dental, oral and craniofacial sciences
- Biological, Clinical and Biomaterials & Bioengineering sections for original research articles
- timely state-of-the-art review articles in the Critical Reviews in Oral Biology & Medicine (CROBM) section
- erudite articles on noteworthy topics of research interest in the DISCOVERY!
- leading meeting proceedings in the e-supplement, Advances in Dental Research
Offsite — Articles free 12 months after publication