Our L3 Engineer will be the technical support backstop to our Managed Services and Support team. This means we can depend on them to close out any issue that might come up within a client environment, whether that be through their own experience, troubleshooting, research, or work with an outside vendor. During gaps in problems or issues to work on, the L3 Engineer may work on R&D projects, build tools to assist the Operations team, or work on client application projects as needed.
- At least 5yrs in a technical engineering or support role
- At least 3yrs of experience with writing code or troubleshooting with Java
- Must have Production experience with at least 3 of the following technologies: Hadoop, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Storm, Kafka
- Must have some exposure to Chef or Puppet
- At least 3yrs of experience with Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management
If you want to be part of our team, please send a resume and details about why you would be excited to work at Infochimps to firstname.lastname@example.org.