DatasetAdded By Infochimps
> The Public Library of Science (PLoS) is a nonprofit organization committed to making the world’s scientific and medical literature freely available online, without restrictions on use or further distribution, free from private or government control. For more information on our organization and mission, please visit our Web site.
> PLoS publishes peer-reviewed, open access scientific and medical journals that include original research as well as timely feature articles. All PLoS articles are immediately freely accessible online, are deposited in the free public archive PubMed Central, and can be redistributed and reused according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
Volumes 1-5 are available as torrent files:
- [Volume 1](http://www.mininova.org/tor/1828748)
- [Volume 2](http://www.mininova.org/tor/1829786)
- [Volume 3](http://www.mininova.org/tor/1832426)
- [Volume 4](http://www.mininova.org/tor/1834029)
- [Volume 5](http://www.mininova.org/tor/1838531)
- [Volumes 1-5](http://www.mininova.org/tor/1839822)