DatasetAdded By Infochimps
- Source for Current Death Row Population: NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. “Death Row USA” January 1, 2010
- State executions accurate as of most recent execution.
- Source for most Pre-1976 executions: The Espy Database.
- States with and without the Death Penalty
- Source for Murder Rates: FBI Uniform Crime Statistics for 2008 (Published September 2009)
- Clemency Process: National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty, “Executive Clemency Process and Execution Warrant Procedure In Death Penalty Cases (1993)”, with updates by DPIC.
- Death Row Locations: Provided by each State Department of Corrections (Click Here for links)
- Felony Murder Information: Acker, James R. and C.S. Lanier, “The Dimensions of Capital Murder,” 29 Criminal Law Bulletin 379 (1993).
- Female Statistics: Streib, Victor L., “Death Penalty for Female Offenders”
- Juvenile Statistics: Streib, Victor L., "The Juvenile Death Penalty Today
DPIC WEB PAGES
- Clemency Information
- Crimes Elligible for the Death Penalty (by State)
- Death Row Information
- Execution Database
- Executions in the United States After 1976
- Executions in the United States Before 1976: The Espy File
- Innocence and the Death Penalty
- Related Web Sites (Listing of Individual State Pages)
- Sentencing Information