DatasetAdded By Infochimps
The U.S. Resource Map allows you to access state-specific:
- organizations that provide services to crime victims;
- contact information for crime victims’ assistance and compensation programs;
- conference and events;
- victims’ rights statutes, tribal laws, constitutional amendments, court rules, administrative code provisions, and case summaries of related court decisions;
- Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE) resources and;
- contact information to report crime victim’ rights violations.