DatasetAdded By Infochimps
The Statistical Abstract files are distributed by the US Census Department as Microsoft Excel files. These files have data mixed with notes and references, multiple tables per sheet, and, worst of all, the table headers are not easily matched to their rows and columns.
A few files had extraneous characters in the title. These were corrected to be consistent. A few files have a sheet of crufty gibberish in the first slot. The sheet order was shuffled but no data were changed.
The tables that were changed (this is table 140):
0166 0257 0362 0429 0445 0446 0459 0461 0462 0464 0465 0466 0467 0469 0479 0480 0481 0482 0483 0484 0485 0486 0487 0559 0628 0629 1144 1227 1231
This dataset consists of a table of 33 rows and 11 columns.
For year ending September 30 (42,887 represents 42,887,000)
- Beneficiaries data do not add due to number of beneficiaries
that are reported in more than one category.
- 2004 beneficiary data is not available for Tennessee; 2003 data is reported.
- Women-Breast and Cervical Cancer Assistance.
- HMO payments and prepaid health plans.
- Intermediate care facilities and or for mentally retarded.
- Inpatient mental health-aged and inpatient mental health-under 21.
- Includes beneficiaries of, and payments for, other care not shown separately.
- Primary Care Case Management Services.
- Includes personal care services,
rehabilitative services, physical occupational targeted case management services,
speech therapies, hospice services, nurse midwife services, nurse
practitioner services, private duty nursing services, and religious
non-medical health care institutions.
Public Domain (Government Work)
This dataset was prepared by the government and is therefore in the public domain. There are no restrictions upon its use.