DatasetAdded By mrflip
ICPSR offers more than 500,000 digital files containing social science research data. Disciplines represented include political science, sociology, demography, economics, history, gerontology, criminal justice, public health, foreign policy, terrorism, health and medical care, early education, education, racial and ethnic minorities, psychology, law, substance abuse and mental health, and more.
ICPSR partners with a number of research organizations to provide data in specialized subject areas, such as criminal justice, substance abuse, and child care research.
Take a moment to browse our list of partners that provide data.
- Health and Medical Care Archive (HMCA)
- National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging (NACDA)
- National Archive of Criminal Justice Data (NACJD)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive (SAMHDA)
- Child Care & Early Education Research Connections