DatasetAdded By mariavs
Health Resources and Services Administration Report Tool – Data Exploration, Export, and Formatted Reporting
The HRSA site offers downloads for data and reports using HRSA data. Downloads are available for the following reports:
- Area Health Education
- Health Care Service Delivery Sites
- Health Professional Shortage Areas
- HIV/AIDS Services
- Medically Underserved Areas / Populations
- National Health Service Corps
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation
- Statistics, Profiles, and Summaries
- Healthcare Systems
- Health Professions
- Rural Health
- Primary Health Care
- Data and Reports Using Data From the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services Hospitals
- Nursing Facilities
- All Other Facility Types
These tools provide access to the most detailed information available. They will help you select, extract, and save data to your own computer for summarization, analysis, and reporting with tools such as a spreadsheet or database.
For many of these tools there are also a variety of pre-formatted reports to choose from, using the Report Format option in the tool’s left-side settings interface. These reports provide the data in a variety of printer-ready formats, which you choose from the drop-down list of available formats. They can also be used to create and save PDF files if you prefer. Each report can be customized by choosing your own filter settings, so that you can limit the content to only the data you want.
Each tool opens in a new window.