DatasetAdded By Infochimps
The Statistical Abstract files are distributed by the US Census Department as Microsoft Excel files. These files have data mixed with notes and references, multiple tables per sheet, and, worst of all, the table headers are not easily matched to their rows and columns.
A few files had extraneous characters in the title. These were corrected to be consistent. A few files have a sheet of crufty gibberish in the first slot. The sheet order was shuffled but no data were changed.
The tables that were changed (this is table 210):
0166 0257 0362 0429 0445 0446 0459 0461 0462 0464 0465 0466 0467 0469 0479 0480 0481 0482 0483 0484 0485 0486 0487 0559 0628 0629 1144 1227 1231
This dataset consists of a table of 92 rows and 9 columns.
In millions of dollars (124,374.5 represents $124,374,500,000). For fiscal years ending in September. Figures represent on-budget funds
- Estimated except U.S. Department of Education, which are actual budget reports.
- Includes other programs and agencies, not shown separately.
- The Special Milk Program is
included in the Child Nutrition Program.
- Purchased under Section 32 of the Act of August 1935 for use
in child nutrition programs.
- Program provides for the education of dependents of
federal employees residing on federal property where free
public education is unavailable in the nearby community.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security was created on January 24, 2003,
under public law (107-296).
- Includes Federal Direct Loans.
- Instructional costs only including academics, audiovisual,
academic computer center, faculty training, military training,
physical education, and libraries.
- Includes alcohol, drug abuse, and mental health training programs
Public Domain (Government Work)
This dataset was prepared by the government and is therefore in the public domain. There are no restrictions upon its use.