DatasetAdded By Infochimps
> The register contains references both of documents which have already been published and of internal (unpublished) Commission documents, from the 1st January 2001.
Information in register includes:
- the identifier or reference number,
- the title of the document in the languages in which it is available,
- the date of the document,
- the languages in which the document is available,
- the department responsible for drafting the document.
Free to be re-used as long as attribution is given. The [Copyright notice](http://ec.europa.eu/geninfo/legal_notices_en.htm#copyright) on the European Commission website states:
> Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated.
> Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.