DatasetAdded By Infochimps
The Statistical Abstract files are distributed by the US Census Department as Microsoft Excel files. These files have data mixed with notes and references, multiple tables per sheet, and, worst of all, the table headers are not easily matched to their rows and columns.
A few files had extraneous characters in the title. These were corrected to be consistent. A few files have a sheet of crufty gibberish in the first slot. The sheet order was shuffled but no data were changed.
The tables that were changed (this is table 613):
0166 0257 0362 0429 0445 0446 0459 0461 0462 0464 0465 0466 0467 0469 0479 0480 0481 0482 0483 0484 0485 0486 0487 0559 0628 0629 1144 1227 1231
This dataset consists of a table of 64 rows and 15 columns.
In thousands (136,174 represents 136,174,000). For coverage, see headnote, Table 612. National totals differ from the sum of the state figures because of differing benchmarks among states and differing industrial and geographic stratification. Based on North American Industry Classification System 2000, see text, this section] FIPS means Federal Information Processing Standards
- Finance and insurance; real estate and rental and leasing.
- Professional, scientific, and technical services; management of companies
and enterprises; administrative and support and waste management and remediation
- Education services; health care and social assistance.
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation; accommodations and food services.
- Includes repair and maintenance; personal and laundry services; and membership
associations and organizations.
- Natural resources and mining included with construction.
Public Domain (Government Work)
This dataset was prepared by the government and is therefore in the public domain. There are no restrictions upon its use.