DatasetAdded By mariavs
Download carrier route maps by county. Maponics is where the United States Postal Service refers its business customers for carrier route maps and data. Carrier Route Maps are available for the entire US and can be purchased by county, for a single ZIP Code, for multiple ZIP Codes or by 10-mile radius around a defined location. They feature:
- Carrier route boundaries
- ZIP Code boundaries
- State and country boundaries
- Major roads and local streets
Carrier Route Maps also include a basic report. Enhanced reports are also available for an additional fee.
- Basic Reports – carrier route, carrier route code, ZIP Code, postal town name, county, state, type of ZIP Code, enclosing carrier route
- Enhanced Reports – basic report information, distance between the center point of the carrier route and center point of the radius (for radius selections), US Postal Service delivery counts for associated carrier routes: total residential delivery count, multi-family delivery count, single-family delivery count, business delivery count, PO Box count.
Available in PDF format, maps are easily downloaded and instantly printed.
- Cost Effective: See up-to-date postal information for an entire county on a single map; this is our most economical carrier route map.
- Identify Direct Mail Target Areas: Use your local knowledge and the detailed highways, streets, and carrier route boundaries on these maps to target only high response areas.
- USPS.com Sends Customers Here: The US Postal Service does not provide carrier route maps to the public; it sends customers looking for these products to the Maponics Online Store.