Customer Support Engineer
You are a motivated, helpful person who is passionate about delivering client experiences that go above and beyond expectations. You are an inquisitive problem solver, not satisfied until you’ve discovered the root of the problem and reached the best solution possible. You’re excited about being a part of a fast growing startup and working with our enterprise customers. As part of the Infochimps team, you will:
- build strong, trusting relationships with Infochimps customers
- solve customers’ technical challenges
- show our customers how they can take better, fuller advantage of the Infochimps Platform, and
- be willing to support clients on off-hours shifts as needed.
- Must be comfortable on a unix command line
- Must be passionate about delivering client experiences that go above and beyond expectations
- Able to apply a methodical, scientific approach to eliminate variables and determine the root cause of a problem.
- MIS, Computer Science, other technical degree
- Experience in software development, other customer support, sales engineer, business consulting / professional services
Infochimps helps businesses unlock the value of their data with unprecedented speed, scale and flexibility. The Infochimps Big Data Platform is a managed cloud service that streamlines building and managing complex Big Data environments, and distills analytics to deliver actionable intelligence faster. With Infochimps, companies can feel confident that they have the fastest way to deploy Big Data environments in public, virtual private, or private clouds.
You can check out our contributions on GitHub at http://github.com/infochimps-labs for details about some of the other projects we are working on.
To apply, please send a resume and details about why you would be excited to work at Infochimps to firstname.lastname@example.org.