Who We Are
At Infochimps, we believe that making efficient decisions driven by big data will change the world for the better. As such, we create data and analytics solutions that are fast, flexible, and enterprise-ready while focusing on reducing risk and complexity. In short, we make big data easy for enterprises that value data-driven decisions.
Hiring the best and the brightest employees to create leading solutions for our customers is a top goal of ours. However, we wouldn’t be able to be where we are or do what we do without our chimpy culture. A typical day in the office involves solving some of the data world’s toughest questions, enjoying delicious food from local restaurants, and chatting with coworkers in our open office. While we definitely work hard, we also laugh hard, and have occasional Nerf battles, board game nights, and other shenanigans.
We are some of the top committers to GitHub. We’ve been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, GigaOm, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, and ReadWriteWeb. We recycle, we host Big Data Love happy hours, and dress up for Fancy Friday (completely optional!). We are a team of extremely nice geniuses with helpfulness, curiosity, and expertise at the heart of all we do. Come work with us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, but there’s more than just a salary that comes with joining our team. As an Infochimp you will also benefit from:
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance, fully paid for employees and their dependents.
- Working with a world class team of friendly geniuses eager to tackle hard problems and make the world a more beautiful and efficient place.
- Being an influential member of one of the finest data engineering and scalable backend teams in the world.
- Encouragement to become ever more excellent in your abilities through continuous career development opportunities.
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Our convenient locations in downtown Austin, TX and in the Silicon Valley.
- Office Joy – regular exciting team building activities and purchases (chosen by the team!) to increase joy. Some of the things we’ve done include: karaoke, bowling, minigolf, purchasing an espresso machine, getting beltbuckles, filling our office with plants, and bringing in Franklin’s BBQ.
- In our Austin office, we provide:
- Delicious free lunches (yes, they DO exist!) every day for your enjoyment. Check out this killer app our CTO Flip Kromer wrote: http://lunchlady.heroku.com.
- All the bananas you can eat, as well as a fully stocked kitchen with everything from beer and Diet Mountain Dew to organic yogurt, fruits, and veggies.
If you want to be part of our team, please send a resume and details about why you would be excited to work at Infochimps to email@example.com.
Current Job Openings